ITLS Provider includes 8 hours of classroom instruction, 8 hours of hands-on skills training, and testing for ITLS Basic or Advanced certification. Innovative skills stations let you practice the abilities appropriate for your level of certification:
- Patient assessment and management
- Basic and advanced airway management
- Spinal motion restriction—rapid extrication, short backboard, helmet management, log roll and long backboard/scoop stretcher utilization
- Extremity immobilization and traction splint application
- Needle chest decompression and fluid resuscitation (for Advanced certification)
With its comprehensive approach to core knowledge and skills, ITLS Provider is appropriate for all levels of EMS personnel—from EMT-Bs and first responders to advanced EMTs, paramedics, trauma nurses, and physicians.
New Boston Course Dates:
Course is held On-Demand. Please contact office for more details.
Textbook Fee: $75